Star Citizen – Terms Of Service

Forums Main Star Citizen – Terms Of Service

Viewing 8 posts - 25 through 32 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Stan Porky
    Participant

Yes !

I just won a court case I brought (in an unrelated area to game development) but you are absolutely right on all cost and time and aggro involved.

One has to be a thorough and persistent bastard but when you know you are right and can hold on to the end there is only ever going to be one outcome.  A bit of prior experience goes a very long way in helping you make sensible decisions on what is going to happen vs what you imagine the process involves.

dsmart
      Keymaster

In the case of Kickstarter, it means the Nov 2014 date posted in the campaign.

In the case of the original 2012 CIG website, it means the same as above.

In the case of the CIG website, it means the dates such as this

dsmart
        Keymaster

For the satisfaction of the ToS promises, in addition to the above, CIG has provided numerous dates for the delivery of Star Citizen. One of them is the PAX East presentation in Mar 2015.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8BL8gXjc54[/YOUTUBE]

And still on the game’s community page:

Sean Tomlinson
          Participant

I know that cat from somewhere.

Hmmmmm…

On a more serious note, given the video recordings of Chris showing WAY past missed deadlines, I still can NOT grok how these folks can keep defending CIG…

Sean Tomlinson
            Participant

I mean, seriously, if they can’t even produce anything close to a game based on the timeline THEY themselves supplied, I am not sure how anyone could expect anything else from the company.

dsmart
              Keymaster

Sunk Cost Fallacy, Cognitive Dissonance, Fanaticism

Backer42
                Participant

Dont’ forget “gray market” traders who never downloaded the game and aren’t really interested in video games. For them rsi.JPEG is another Bitcoin.

dsmart
                  Keymaster

Star Citizen 40K AUD / $27K backer whale gets refund!

Reports are coming in that an Australian backer has managed to get a large refund from CIG. No word yet if he got the full amount refunded.

This is the same backer who, after the Goons found CIG creating disparaging tags for its backers, found a tag in his CS account; amid accusations by Shitizens of doctored images.

You can read more about that here: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1soosem

So if you are in Australia (and I would guess New Zealand too) and want your money back, GO GET IT!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 25 through 32 (of 92 total)
                  • The forum ‘Main’ is closed to new topics and replies.